Thursday, January 17, 2008

to git somewhere you gotta give up some things some times

...like, a shower stall.

I've moved out the famed Bao-house and found a place to stay. Next door! Just like "Friends"! Except, my place isn't nearly as nice. I'm living with a Vietnamese family in their converted psuedo-apartment/hotel thing. It's just a room w/ bath- and it'll do until I can a friend or two to rent a house with. Although most things are super cheap in HCMC, interestingly enough- property is expensive. Which is why, sadly, I'll still have to find roommates. (Since none compare to my lovelies in bk.)

Ok, pictorial explaination time:


My new home! The tall lime green one. Did I mention that buildings can only be materialized in 3 varying shades of pastel?


My little room...


Shower, toilet, laundry room and spider-killing saloon- all in one!


The view out my window. And, oh- those other two shades of pastel.

No comments: